Full Time Job
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
** ** **
Audacy Wilkes-Barre has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales and Marketing Assistant. We are looking for a responsible, highly motivated individual with the ability to work well under deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate will have experience in advertising, marketing or media sales.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
• Develop graphics for websites, proposals, and sales materials
• Craft compelling copy for social media posts, database emails, websites, and more.
• Create and edit video content, promotional videos, and motion graphics
More About You:
• Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions, self-organize and multi-task with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with multiple teams
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.