This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2021 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in Southfield-MI
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Detroit DC is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. You must be proficient in Google Suite products and be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals, order entry, copy entry, recaps, and pulling audio files.
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions.
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Resolve accounting issues directly related to advertisers.
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
More About You:
We look for candidates who have demonstrated the following qualities in their work, academic and extra-curricular experiences:
Required and Preferred:
• Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Google Workplace
• Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly.
• Professionally polished, poised and determined.
• A motivated self-starter and independent worker.
• Able to effectively utilize research in presentations.
• Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated.
• Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
• College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce and Google Tools. Wide Orbit and other traffic software experience is a plus. Able to easily adapt to new software programs as may occur from time to time based on industry standards and market needs.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.