Sales Assistant, Audacy Virginia
AudacyVirginia Beach, VA
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2023 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Audacy Virginia jobs in Virginia Beach-VA
Search all Sales Assistant, Audacy Virginia postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Virginia is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position in the Norfolk and Richmond clusters. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. You must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals, order entry, copy entry, recaps, and pulling audio files.
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
More About You:
We look for candidates who have demonstrated the following qualities in their work, academic and extra-curricular experiences:
Required & Preferred:
• Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
• Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly.
• Professionally polished, poised and determined.
• A motivated self-starter and independent worker.
• Able to effectively utilize research in presentations.
• Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated.
• Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
• College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce, Google Tools and MS Office tools. Wide Orbit and other traffic software experience is a plus. Able to easily adapt to new software programs as may occur from time to time based on industry standards and market needs.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.