Rob & Holly Show Network Producer
Full Time Job
Rob & Holly Show Network Producer (Location: Nashville, TN)
Audacy’s nationally syndicated Country Music Night Show “The Rob & Holly show” is looking for a skilled Producer to be based in Nashville and lead the charge for this exciting, engaging multi-platform show.
The ideal candidate will lead the operations and execution of the daily show, while managing talent deliverables and affiliate needs, uploading daily audio to the network and editing while assisting in social media execution.
This opportunity sits in Nashville.
What You'll Do:
• Main point of contact for all things Rob & Holly, and lead conduit for Rob Stone & Holly Hutton, sales, programming and affiliates
• Nerve center for the show; manage all organization for the show and its operations
• Edit, produce and assemble national and local breaks to affiliates, both internal and external
• Work several days ahead
• Chief backstop: Review breaks for content, length, quality and accuracy; first line of defense for all things Katie & Company
• Prepare studio daily for recording of show
• Manage recording, library and distribution of evergreen content/safe breaks
• Content ideation and development of show prep, along with thought starters for breaks and key features
• Gatekeeper for affiliate, promotional and client asks
• Lead communication with syndication partner and affiliates when necessary
• Social media and video content producer for applicable platforms
• Administrative liaison for Rob Stone and Holly Hutton as necessary
• Handle all show logistics including talent relations, booking guests, sales/client coordination
• Contribute to on-air and digital product when applicable
• Produce and distribute promotional content and load show podcast(s)
• Produce and distribute syndication material to United Stations Radio Network and Audacy network for show Mon-Sat
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in radio or similar field
• Strong work ethic, self-motivator, detail-oriented and well-organized
• Technical experience, including experience with Adobe Audition and similar programs and high-level audio editing experience
• Awareness of national pop culture, Country Music history and local affiliate market happenings
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Social Media strategy, with the ability to create engagement across all platforms
• Experience booking guests, managing client needs, etc.
• Knowledge and Experience running a Tri Caster
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.