Remote Broadcast Technician
AudacySt. Louis, MO
Full Time Job
Audacy seeks a Remote Broadcast Technician. This position is for a versatile utility player capable of performing entry-level tasks in the Engineering, Programming, and Marketing departments and maintaining the readiness of our branding equipment and vehicle fleet.
What You'll Do:
• Maintain readiness of all promotional equipment and station vehicles.
• Develop and maintain organizational procedures for broadcast equipment.
• Engineer and execute live remote broadcasts
• Set up and operate a live performance studio as a sound engineer.
• Assist with setup and repair of broadcast gear, sound equipment, office equipment, and furniture.
• Support in-station and field operations as necessary across the technical and marketing departments.
• Possess a valid driving license with a good driving record.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Required & Preferred:
• Must be a self-starter and be responsible to work with little to no supervision.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
• Work well under pressure and have the ability to think “outside the box” to solve issues quickly that may occur.
• A friendly, customer service-oriented attitude and a willingness to complete varied tasks in our Engineering/Programming departments.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include a good sense of direction, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).