Regional VP Programming / Brand Manager
Full Time Job
Regional VP Programming / Brand Manager - Alt Format
Audacy is looking for an Regional VP/Brand Manager to help lead company's Alternative format, with primary responsibility over the West Coast Markets including Seattle and Portland. You will provide artistic, creative, inspirational and professional leadership for the format as well as local oversight and communication.
What You'll Do:
• Assist Senior Vice President Programming with strategic brand execution
• Help Senior Vice President Programming develop strategies for localized imaging; point of contact for local markets topical
imaging needs - deliver content to National Imaging Hub for production
• Manage Regional Brand Managers, Talent coaching as required
• Develop promotional & client partnerships with regional and local teams and Senior Vice President Programming guidance
• Work with Regional Brand Managers and local talent on digital and social content executing measurable DOMO results
• Support Senior Vice President Programming with record label and artist management
• Present weekly music suggestions to Senior Vice President Programming
• Responsible for scheduling select music logs and on-air support as needed
More About You:
• Meet and exceed mutually agreed upon ratings and digital goals in a competitive landscape with enthusiasm, and high standards for yourself and those who work for you.
• Understand how to use station social media to enhance ratings, the brand and audience engagement.
• Believe in and consistently execute talent-coaching meetings.
• Be responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations. Lead and demonstrate by example the importance of the relationship between station and the local community.
• Establish and communicate programming and content goals and vision, and be responsible for the results. Relentlessly creating an environment of constant creation & implementation of dual-purpose ideas that grow ratings and revenue.
• Work collaboratively with sales leadership, understanding and believing in a sales-friendly environment.
• Minimum of 5 years in major market programming management and 4-year degree in related field is preferred.
• Proven ratings and revenue success in the Triple A/Modern Rock/Alternative/Classic Rock/Rock/Classic Hits format in a Top 60 market.
• Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with sales and marketing and promotions.
• Comfortable with a dynamic and matrixed work environment.
• Knowledge of FCC rules, geographical demographics and familiarity with broadcast area required.
• Familiar with working in a union environment with represented employees.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.