Regional Promotions Director
AudacySan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Regional Promotions Director, Norcal Region - Based in Bay Area
Audacy is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professional to lead our Promotions Experiences team in promotions, contesting and prize fulfillment in the NorCal Region (San Francisco and Sacramento).
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with Programming and Creative Departments to ensure station positioning/branding is reflected in all marketing, imaging, promotions & digital media
• Manage the execution for all local contracts with support from the legal department
• Develop & execute brand and sales promotions with Sports play-by-play & marketing partners in the region, including but not limited to: Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, and more.
• Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations
• Work closely with your team and the corporate legal department to ensure all contests and promotions meet company requirements/guidelines
• Liaison to Central Promotions & Experiences Group as it relates to O&O and partnership events
• Communications Lead between Central Promotions & Experiences Group and Regional Promotion Managers
• Draft press releases and direct any publicity in conjunction with Corporate Communications Department
• Assist with Station Brand Development in conjunction with specific Brand Managers and SVP/Market Managers
• Work with SVP/Market Managers on marketing budgets for all stations within the region
• Assist with client/partnership development in conjunction with SVP/Market Managers, Brand Managers, and Sales Managers
• Oversee national workflow strategy to ensure that both Programming & Sales are utilizing systems and software to their greatest ability
• Attend sales meetings, client meetings, station meetings as needed
• Work with city, local, and community groups with stations’ imaging & community outreach
More About You:
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Experience working in Urban and Sports formats preferred
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
• Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, along with Google Workspaces
• Knowledge of promotion software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Second Street/Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software)
• Occasional night or weekend work
• Five years’ experience executing marketing and promotions campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.