Regional Promotions Director
Full Time Job
Audacy is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professional to lead our Promotions Experiences team in promotions, contesting and prize fulfillment in the South Region.
What You'll Do:
Manages all brand promotions related activity in the region, including but not limited to the following formats: Urban, Sports, Country, AC, Hot AC, Active Rock, and more.
• Assist with the execution of contesting and promotions on all stations in the region, with a heavy volume in Urban, Sports, and Country formats
• Manage prizing and winner fulfillment process
• Execute brand and sales promotions with Sports play-by-play partners in the region, including but not limited to: Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta United FC, and Memphis Grizzlies
• Coordinate with Sales, Programming, and third-party partners on prize and promotion details
• Listener relations, such as answering emails, phone calls, following up with winners for prize fulfillment, and collecting/processing necessary paperwork
• Coordinate with the digital department on social media copy, graphic design (including, ADMATs) in conjunction with regional contests and promotions
• Write material terms for station contests, and work with Regional Contest Director on larger station promotions
• Follow all legal contesting requirements and disclosures with support from legal
• Work with Promotion Directors to ensure contest and department compliance including but not limited to posting contest rules, material terms, maintaining contest files, and promotional agreements within company policy
• Collaborate with Sales and Programming Departments on promotion ideation for client and brand initiatives
• Other duties assigned by manager
More About You:
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
• Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, along with Google Workspaces
• Knowledge of promotion software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Second Street/Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software)
• Occasional night or weekend work
• Two years’ experience executing marketing and promotions campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
• Experience working in Urban and Sports formats preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.