Regional Integrated Sales Planner Detroit & Cleveland
Full Time Job
We are looking for an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to provide strategy and support for sales teams incorporating all media tactics Audacy has to offer. The Audacy portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising. The ideal candidate will also provide leadership and direction to a team of campaign managers, who work to ensure that campaigns are delivered seamlessly. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company.
This role will work hand-in-hand with Audacy's Account Executives across the country to understand customer objectives and design programs that deliver results. Integrated Sales Planners are pillars to success; acting as product experts from Digital to OTA, Events and more.
Candidates should be proficient in strategy, media planning, and understand how to price media elements that maximize value and profit for the business’s needs while achieving the customer’s budget requirements. This role requires someone who can seamlessly interact cross-departmentally and with sellers and customers.
What You'll Do:
• Proactively create strategic recommendations to develop best-in-class media campaigns leveraging any/all of Audacy's assets including but not limited to: streaming audio, podcasts, broadcast radio (spot and network), social, email & display advertising
• Proficiency in pulling avails and pricing from internal systems for all media tactics
• Possess the ability to understand customers and their needs, identify the best solutions to solve business objectives, and build a win-win media plan in support of that goal
• Collaborate with internal partners and sales teams on pitch development and strategy
• Achieve a thorough understanding of internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to client requests in a timely fashion
• Immerse yourself in Audacy's media tactics and Advanced Audio capabilities. Understand how Audacy’s media tactics will achieve the clients marketing goals
• Collaborate with Account Executives and Project Managers to customize integrated solutions for clients in the form of: complex white sheets, media plans and presentations
• Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations as needed
More About You:
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask
• Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to meet key performance objectives preferred
• BS/BA degree
• 2 years of media experience at a media company, publisher and/or ad agency
• Strong digital experience preferred
• Audio experience a bonus
• Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) a plus
• Experience with Email Marketing a plus
• Experience with Wide Orbit a plus
• Radio background
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.