Receptionist / Support Specialist
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2021 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Receptionist / Support Specialist jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Receptionist / Support Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Are you passionate about being a part of a growing and innovative team? Are you a problem solver with a great customer service mindset and are comfortable with a fast paced, collaborative environment? Then we’d love you to join our team!! Audacy Boston is looking for a dynamic Receptionist/Support Specialist interested in being a welcoming voice and helpful member of our administrative staff that will work in conjunction with the Sales, Promotions and Business departments. This is a full-time in-office position, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
What You'll Do:
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
• Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel
• Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, website information, and other related information.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; prepare and post out-going mail and overnight packages.
• Order office/cleaning supplies and stock kitchens with proper supplies daily.
• Provide clerical support on various projects for Sales & Business as needed.
• Assist in executing contesting and promotions in the region and managing the prizing and winner fulfillment process
• Other duties assigned by Regional Contesting Director
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Position requires excellent phone etiquette as well as exceptional verbal communication skills.
• The ability to multi-task is required as is the ability to organize and manage workload.
• A professional appearance and punctuality is required. Knowledge of MS Office and Google suite is preferred.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.