Full Time Job
Audacy Austin is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotions Assistant. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
What You'll Do:
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
• Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
• Other marketing/ promotional department duties as assigned by the manager.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Candidates must be organized.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
• Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
• Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).