Part Time Job
Audacy-Portland is looking for high energy individuals to join our team. You must show passion for sports and music programming!
This is a part-time, flex schedule position with a great organization that allows you to get your foot in the door in a fast-paced media company. The Promotions Assistant position in Portland allows the opportunity for interaction with show hosts, sports and music guests, and station listeners.
You will assist with the execution of station activations, including setting up station promotional equipment. You may be asked to capture onsite content, work with event sponsors, and regularly interact with our passionate listeners to create a positive station image.
What You'll Do:
Promotions assistants are required to drive our station vehicles as directed and will be required to lift, set-up and tear down equipment. We are looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgement and have an outgoing personality that are ready to roll up their sleeves and have fun!
The Promotions Assistant is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles to and from events.
• Conduct on-site promotional events and handle clients and listeners on-site.
• Set up, break down, and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
• Maintain promotional equipment and vehicles in a clean and neat manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• Must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
• May need to work with little notice.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be 18 or older.
More About You:
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• High School Diploma or GED
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
The anticipated starting salary range for Portland-Seattle based individuals expressing interest in this position is $15.00/Hr to $15.00/Hr. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).