AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Audacy Los Angeles is looking for high energy individuals to join our team.
This is a part-time, flex schedule position with a great organization that allows you to get your foot in the door in a fast-paced media company. The Promotions Assistant position here in Los Angeles is unlike any other – this market allows the opportunity for a multitude of desired skillsets including in-field marketing, event production, live broadcast assistance, photography, videography, editing, social media coordination, office assistance and more.
You may assist with the execution of station activations, set up and promote the station at the events, capture onsite content, and work with client sponsors. You regularly interact with our passionate listeners to create a positive station image, give away merchandise and execute station activations. You are the face of the station!
What You'll Do:
We are looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgement and have an outgoing personality that are ready to interact with station contest winners via email and over the phone!
The Promotions Assistant is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles if needed.
• Help set up contesting on air and on station websites . Responsible also include fulfilling winner release forms , paperwork and other waivers when needed for a contest .
• In charge of putting together winner guestlists and/or emailing tickets to winners in a timely manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends when necessary, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• High School Diploma or GED
• A valid California driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Pay Transparency: The anticipated starting hourly rate for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $16.78/hr. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity. Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).