This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Promotions Assistant jobs in Chattanooga-TN
Search all Promotions Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Chattanooga is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant.
The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
• Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
• Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by the manager.
• Candidates must be organized, possess good communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
• Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and subject to a Motor Vehicle Report.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).