AudacySan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgement and have an outgoing personality that are ready to interact with station contest winners via email and over the phone!
What You'll Do:
• Help set up contests and promotions that will live on air and on station websites. Responsibilities also include fulfilling winner release forms, paperwork and other waivers when needed for contests.
• In charge of putting together winner guestlists and/or emailing tickets to winners in a timely manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends when necessary, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles if needed
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $16.00/Hr to $16.00/Hr. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).