Full Time Job
Audacy Boston is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotions Assistant. The main objectives of this role are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude during consumer and co-worker interactions.
What You'll Do:
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
• Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
• Other marketing/ promotional department duties as assigned by the manager.
Required & Preferred:
• Candidates must be organized.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
• Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
• Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).