Full Time Job
Are you interested in breaking into the broadcast industry in Baltimore? Audacy Baltimore radio stations (WWMX-FM, WLIF-FM and WJZ-FM) are hiring Part Time Promotion Coordinators to help execute on-site appearances at local sport venues, entertainment complexes and at local events. Must be a ''people person'' that has a flexible schedule, is available nights and weekends (certain dates will be mandatory), and is highly motivated, responsible, and friendly. Must be able to lift and carry equipment.
What You'll Do:
This is a critical role in the on-site execution of station appearances.
• Drive station vehicles
• Set up and tear down station tents, displays and remote broadcasts equipment
• conduct on-site contests
• distribute promotional items
• promote a positive station image
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Must be able to lift and carry equipment
• Must have high school degree
• Some customer service type experience preferred;
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).