Full Time Job
Audacy Greenville is looking for ambitious, energetic, and outgoing individuals to join our Promotions team! You'll help represent 7 radion brands in the Upstate: WFBC/B93.7, WSPA/Magic 98.9, WFBC-HD2/96.3 The Block, WTPT/93.3 The Planet, WROQ/Classic Rock 101.1, WYRD-FM/106.3 WORD, and WYRD-AM/The Fan Upstate.
This is a part-time, flex schedule position with a great organization that allows you to get your foot in the door in a fast-paced, industry-leading, media company. The Promotions Assistant/Street Team position is unlike any other – this market allows the opportunity to both showcase and enhance a multitude of desired skill sets including in-field marketing, event production, live broadcast assistance, photography, videography, editing, social media coordination, office assistance and more. You'll be the face, heart, and soul of 7 powerful brands serving at the forefront of listener interactions, concerts, sport and lifestyle events, and much more.
What You'll Do:
Our Promotions Assistant/Street Team is responsible for spreading the word and passion for our stations and brands to the masses by taking to the street! You will assist with everything from in-office support such as preparing and executing on-air, online, and on-site contests, contacting winners, processing winner paperwork, and more, to working live events, appearances, and remote broadcasts assisting with setup, teardown, on-site activations, audio/video equipment, driving station vehicles, and more!
We are looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgement and have an outgoing personality that are ready to roll up their sleeves, learn, work hard, and have fun doing it!
If you love music, sports, entertainment, culture, and you have a knack for ''figuring it out'' and ''getting it done'', we have a team ready to enhance and improve your skills while providing an opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry.
The Promotions Assistant/Street Team is responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
• Execute on-site promotional events and coordinate/manage clients and listeners on-site.
• Set up, break down, and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment during an event.
• Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
• Record events (ex. photos, videos, and audio) for purposes such as social media platforms and recap of the event.
• Responsible for fulfilling winner release forms and other waivers when needed for an event.
• Maintain promotional equipment and vehicles in a clean and neat manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• Must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• Ability to drive company vehicles to and from events.
• Ability to lift and/or carry equipment.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• Reliable and dependable mode of transportation.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience using Google Workspaces (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge of promotions software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software) a plus.
• Experience working with the general public is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).