AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Audacy Los Angeles is looking for high energy individuals to join our team.
This is a part-time, flex schedule position with a great organization that allows you to get your foot in the door in a fast-paced media company. The Promotions Assistant position here in Los Angeles is unlike any other – this market allows the opportunity for a multitude of desired skillsets including in-field marketing, event production, live broadcast assistance, photography, videography, editing, social media coordination, office assistance and more.
You may assist with the execution of station activations, set up and promote the station at the events, capture onsite content, and work with client sponsors. You regularly interact with our passionate listeners to create a positive station image, give away merchandise and execute station activations. You are the face of the station!
What You'll Do:
We are looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgement and have an outgoing personality that are ready to interact with station contest winners via email and over the phone!
The Promotions Assistant is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles if needed.
• Help set up contesting on air and on station websites . Responsible also include fulfilling winner release forms , paperwork and other waivers when needed for a contest .
• In charge of putting together winner guestlists and/or emailing tickets to winners in a timely manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends when necessary, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• High School Diploma or GED
• A valid California driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.