Full Time Job
Audacy Boston is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant / Street Team. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
• Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
• Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by manager.
Candidate must be organized, possess good communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
Must posess a valid driver's license and subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.