Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professionals for the position of Promotions Assistant/Brand Ambassador. As a Promotions Assistant/Brand Ambassador you will execute on-site appearances at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions related activitites in the market, including but not limited to the following formats: Urban, Sports, Hot AC, and Talk.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with Programming and Creative Departments to ensure station positioning/branding is reflected in all on-site appearances
• Execute on site appearances at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions appearances
• Set up and staff station events and remote broadcasts.
• Manage and fulfill conduct on-site contests
• Distribute station and client promotional items in accordance with terms set by Audacy Management
• Promote a positive station image at all times
• Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations for appearances
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Must have a good driving record
• Experience working in ___Urban and Sports_ formats preferred
• Must be able to lift and carry equipment
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
• Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, along with Google Workspaces
• Knowledge of promotion software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Second Street/Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software)
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.