Promotions Assistant Part Time Kansas City
Part Time Job
Audacy Kansas City is looking for energetic, dependable, flexible team members who use sound judgment and have an outgoing personality!
What You'll Do:
The Part-Time Promotions Assistant is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles if needed.
• Special event help with onsite activations: set up tents/tables, interact with listeners, play games and distribute prizes on site
• Aide in executing sales driven promotions
• Occasional office work such as helping contact contest winners and help with prize fulfillment
• Check email regularly; be able to work evenings/weekends when necessary, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• Able to create interesting social media content to post for station/event promotion
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• High School Diploma or GED
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.