Promotions Assistant / Buzzbee Mascot
Full Time Job
Audacy Philadelphia is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant / Buzzbee Mascot. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
Buzzbee is B101.1’s mascot. Buzzbee is an integral part of the station’s brand, and a crucial asset to have on site at promotional events.
What You'll Do:
• Perform as Buzzbee as an entertainer at station events and appearances. The mascot greets station listeners and works closely with other team members at events to enhance the event experience
• Exhibit the playful qualities of Buzzbee during the entire event. This means consistently having an upbeat stride from beginning to end
• Have enthusiasm and high energy at all times
• Administer costume maintenance as well as props on a daily basis
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station
• Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement
• Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by manager
More About You:
• Candidate must be organized, possess good communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evening hours, as necessary
• Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
• Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners
• Must possess a valid driver's license and subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).