Promotions Assistant / Broadcast Producer
Full Time Job
Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking organized, detail oriented and outgoing professionals for the position of Promotions Assistant/Broadcast Producer. As a Promotions Assistant/Broadcast Producer you will execute on-site appearances and engineer broadcasts at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions related activities in the market. This entails being responsible for performing set up and execution of remote broadcasts with technical equipment, including but not limited to the following formats: Sports, Hot AC, and News Talk and Country.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with Programming and Creative Departments to ensure station positioning/branding is reflected in all on-site appearances
• Execute on site appearances and remote broadcasts at local sport venues, retail partners, and other event & promotions locations
• Responsible for set-up, testing and running broadcast equipment at various broadcast locations
• Set up and staff station events and remote broadcasts
• Serve as a Brand Ambassador during appearances for the format represented. This will include taking brand-focused photos, post on all social media platforms, interact with guests onsite and serving as a conduit to assist talent as needed
• Distribute station and client promotional items in accordance with terms set by Audacy Management
• Promote a positive station image at all times
• Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations for appearances
More About You:
• Must have a postive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work various hours including nights and weekends
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Strong communication skills and troubleshooting ability a must
• Must be able to lift and carry equipment
• Knowledge of and ability to use radio broadcast remote equipment
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task, but take direction well
• Experience using Google workspace and social media platforms
• Ability to quickly learn promotions software in conjunction with web, social media and contesting
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.