Project Manager, Sponsor Strategy
Full Time Job
This position involves working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment working closely with Corp Sponsor Strategists in the development, packaging, pricing, implementation and execution of high-impact, integrated custom marketing campaigns & partnership programs across our company platforms (corp & local live events, branded content, digital & social media, OTA entitlements, music initiatives, media planning, etc).
The Project Manager, Sponsor Strategy helps advance inter-departmental communication, presents ideas to local markets & national sales, provides cross functional direction & guidance for sponsor execution, fulfillment and idea sourcing and owns assigned marketing projects/programs
What You'll Do:
• Ownership and management of company sponsor inventory platform (Zudy); all local and national sponsorship assets across event & entitlement verticals
• Zudy management requires constant and consistent interface with local markets & national teams in managing compliance & proper uploading of content in required timelines
• Creation & development of sponsor decks/sales collateral/recaps (local templates and national decks)
• Work with programming/promotions team in securing sponsor deliverables and determining value (ultimately for sponsor packaging pricing)
• Ensure outbound opportunities are competitive, current and multifaceted that also provide enough value for client once evaluated
• Manage inbound media-related requests and/or impression level requests for pre packaged offerings
• Work with digital media team on creating a complementary and integrated plan
• Work with media planning team for OTA schedule overlays
• Evaluate opportunity by securing impressions and then developing pricing outline based on Nat opp vs. Local Market Opp (per market size)
• Rollout sales initiative and field questions from clients/sales teams in order to customize programs to fit client needs.
• Own and manage sponsor execution playbook (in collaboration with corporate activation/promotion teams)
• Create & monitor project & event timelines
• Manage sponsor implementation and on-site execution
• Co-manage Tier 1 and Tier 2 Corporate programs and events);
• Full ownership/management of assigned Tier 3 company programs and events; requires making independent decisions and judgement calls with internal teams, oversight & tracking sponsor forecast projections and execution with local /national teams
• Maintain division reports, and other administrative & fulfillment duties as assigned
• Liaison to local/national sales teams & individual AEs for multi market event requests
• Assist in providing shared best practices/ideas/success stories among local markets
• Attend sponsored events, including on nights and weekends
• Attend client meetings where appropriate
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• College degree
• 3 year Event/Sponsorship experience; media experience a plus
• Driven, high energy, and passionate
• Self-starter, creative, outstanding work ethic, able to prioritize, delegate & manage multiple projects at one time
• Contributes to a collaborative & team-oriented atmosphere
• Demonstrates proper planning, timeline management, & follow through
• Verbally expresses oneself clearly, effectively and accurately
• Writes clearly, effectively and accurately
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with ease in a deadline-driven environment
• Results-driven team player who can problem-solve quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel at least 25-35% of the time
• Ability to work late nights and evenings a must
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.