AudacySan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Audacy San Francisco, home to incredible radio stations KCBS All News, Alice @ 97.3 (KLLC), flagship of the Golden State Warriors 95.7 The Game (KGMZ,) 102Jams (KRBQ) and Dave 105.3 (KITS), has an immediate opening for a full-time programming assistant. The programming assistant will provide critical support to the Audacy San Francisco managers who oversee our radio stations, and will serve as a liaison between
various departments, including programming, sales, promotions and payroll.
The Audacy San Francisco programming assistant will report directly to the Program Directors, Assistant Program Directors and/or Assistant News Directors who manage our brands at Audacy San Francisco.
What You'll Do:
• Provide general support to and for Audacy SF radio managers
• Perform daily office functions, including but not limited to preparing expense reports,
and maintaining and ordering station supplies and equipment
• Provide clerical and technical support to Audacy SF radio managers, including but not
limited to pulling promotions affidavits, summarizing technical issues, scheduling,
timesheets, and printing, highlighting and distributing daily commercial logs
• Handle necessary arrangements for station/staff meetings, including preparing
presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, and coordinating
• Facilitate artist and guest station visits
• Assist in setting up outreach events, i.e. community gatherings and job fairs
• Assist in communication, distribution and collection of information, tasks and projects
between station managers, station staff, department heads, Audacy San Francisco
• Maintain the stations’ Public Files
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Required & Preferred:
• Prior radio or marketing experience
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Promo Suite, Google Suite, Photoshop, Music Master, Adobe
• Audition and social media channels
• Availability to work occasional nights, weekends, and holidays
• Excellent communication, creative and digital skills; detail oriented and highly organized
• The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be proactive, and will display a
willingness to learn new technologies and skills in a fast-paced business
• The ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently, should be able to
exercise good judgment and time management, and be prepared to pivot quickly when
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Monday through Friday 9a-5p, with occasional alterations in schedule to accommodate night, weekend and/or holiday station events. This is an in-person position, with occasional opportunities for remote work, as determined by supervisors.
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $18/hr to $20/hr. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).