Full Time Job
Producer - Kcsp 610 Sports Kansas City
KCSP 610 Sports Radio is looking for a producer who is well versed in show preparation, content creation, audio/video editing & social media. Must have on-air experience, knowledge of sports and pop culture landscape plus experience running a radio board. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
What You'll Do:
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Minimum of 2 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).