Full Time Job
WGR SportsRadio 550 is seeking a Full-Time technically-savvy candidate to oversee the control room operation in a multi-faceted LIVE audio environment
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Maintaining program/commercial Logs. Checking Tower Light, Transmitter readings along with EAS Weekly and Monthly Tests.
• Running audio control board for Live, Satellite and Pre-Recorded Programming.
• Working closely with Show Hosts. Duties to include; assisting hosts in developing creative content, booking and scheduling guests, arranging all audio elements, handling listener calls.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Developing creative audio enhancements and performing production work.
• Uploading audio and posting information on websites. Maintaining station social media presence including, Push Notifications, Twitter, Face book
• Other duties as required by management.
About You Required and Preferred:
• Candidates should possess basic audio board operation skills, digital editing abilities AND be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Successful candidates will interact well with LIVE on-air talent, be a problem solver and work to keep the operation within mandated FCC guidelines
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of the work day will be spent sitting at the broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).