This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2023 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Producer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Producer postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is hiring! The WZGC team is searching for a full-time Producer. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity please check out the job details below and apply.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Scheduling talent appearances.
• Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).