Full Time Job
Audacy Houston is looking for a part-time board operator/producer. Come work in a fast paced environment on Houston's #1 sports station, SportsRadio 610.
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Protects the company’s FCC license.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Booking guests, developing show topics, writing and creating web content for the show.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
More About You:
• Basic computer skills are necessary to post audio and written content to the web and multi-task to provide help to the rest of the staff.
• Candidates must be familiar with the station format and Houston sports scene.
• Advanced audio production skills, including podcast and digital editing, are preferred.
• Experience in studio broadcast equipment experience required.
• Knowing cut sheets, show prep, Wide Orbit and Audacity is a bonus.
• Spanish/English Bilingual a plus.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).