Full Time Job
105.3 The Fan is searching for a highly organized and highly motivated individual who understands the art of being a producer. We have an awesome team at DFW’s Sports Station so the right teammate must be able to wear many hats, over communicate effectively with talent, management, guests, our sales department, and our loyal listeners. The right candidate is excited to contribute ideas and/or execute the ideas of the team. You get excited to find great topics and book top guests. While your primary responsibilities will be running our audio board and producing, you could be included in talk segments from time to time so on-air work and being entertaining is important as well. Social media skills and PR/Marketing are a HUGE plus. Good energy, a positive team attitude, and a strong work ethic are a must.
• Organizing daily audio and prepping for segments.
• Idea creation to grow the show that you are a part of.
• Cutting up show audio for use on our other shows and for show podcasts.
• Uploading podcasts and written descriptions to our website and app.
• Booking timely sports and celebrity guests.
• Building & maintaining a top-notch contact list for regular guest bookings.
• Creating web articles & social posts for daily show content to generate online buzz.
• Screening phone calls when needed for both on air and for contests.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).