AudacyHales Corner, WI
Part Time Job
Producer - Wssp Milwaukee
1250AM The FAN, WSSP Milwaukee has available hours for part time radio producers on weekdays and weekends, or to be available as fill in for vacations and illness.
What You'll Do:
• Gather, write, and select sports stories for on air, on line, and on social media platforms.
• Deliver two minute sports news updates hourly on air. However, this is primarily an off-air position.
• Basic computer skills to post audio and written content to the web and multi-task to provide help to the rest of the staff.
• Must be familiar with the Wisconsin sports scene and the ability to work flexible hours and possibly cover games.
• Cut, edit and turnaround daily in-house audio quickly, assist hosts in planning their show, answer and screen callers, research guests and pull audio from appropriate outlets.
• Candidates must have at least 6 months on-air experience.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Candidate should understand that they might participate during shows if asked so talk show experience is a plus.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).