Part Time Job
Audacy Houston is currently seeing a part-time Board Operator/Producer for SportsRadio 610.
What You'll Do:
• Overseeing broadcast systems
• Production and engineering of local programs and remote broadcasting
• Booking guests, developing show topics, writing and creating web content for the show
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
• Addional tasks as assigned by managment
Additional tasks may include the following:
• Producing live or recorded sports updates for all-sports station
• Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering sports content inclusive of providing live coverage when breaking news occurs to the station and to fans through social media
• Interviewing sports figures
• Writing scripts and ad-libbing material for stories
• Development and research of potential sports stories
More About You:
• Basic computer skills are a must to post audio and written content to the web and multi-task to provide help to the rest of the staff
• Candidates must be familiar with the Houston sports scene
• Advanced audio production skills a must
• Experience in studio broadcast equipment experience
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
• Spanish/English Bilingual a plus
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.