AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Producer- Cadence 13 Podcasts
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company’s ''World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019.'' Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world.
We are looking for a Development Producer to produce shows within the C13 portfolio of sports, lifestyle, news and pop culture podcasts. The Development Producer will be involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to senior leadership. The person in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages.
What You'll Do:
• Handle production process from start to finished product for multiple C13 podcasts
• Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills
• Manage day-to-day production with talent
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings
• Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts
• Record episodes and interviews in studio and remotely.
• Make editorial content notes and edits to shape each episode
• Cut and edit episodes using Adobe Audition, ProTools or similar audio editing program.
• Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders
• Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
• You’re creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You’re passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have solid experience in podcast production, engineering and creative development
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You’re a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You’re experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You’re proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software * You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You’re able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person
All candidates who are considered must demonstrate experience writing, prepping, recording and editing, impactful content for high profile hosts and brands.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.