This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 7:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Producer jobs in Greenville-SC
Search all Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer?
Part Time Job
Part Time Producer
Audacy is looking for an outgoing, hardworking and creative individuals to join our Greenville, SC team.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the Upstate’s Premiere News-Talk and Sports Stations and on-air talent. This position is on a part-time/on-call basis and most often requires weekend and evening hours in the radio station. Compensation: This position is part-time and paid hourly.
• working behind the board to produce talk shows, sporting events, and on-site broadcasts
• The ideal candidate should be energetic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• All employees must bring a positive, cooperative attitude and efficiently and expertly perform assigned duties
• Represent Audacy and our radio stations in a highly respectable, professional manner
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently
• Experience helpful but not required
• IT and social networking skills are helpful
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.