This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 7:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Producer jobs in Richmond-VA
Search all Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer?
Full Time Job
How would you like to work and play in the Capital of the most powerful State in the Union? WRVA AM-FM in Richmond, Virginia has a rare opening for an Producer. 2021 and beyond will be unbelievable in news and politics, so come and be a part of a legendary radio station in one of America’s coolest cities. We’ve got great restaurants, breweries and the history in this city is second to none. You are also right in the middle of everything with DC to the north, Virginia Beach to the east and the mountains to the west. You’ll be working with an experienced Major Market management team and Host as well as an outstanding support staff.
What You'll Do:
The ideal candidate loves politics is proficient in social media and digital technology and is a master of audio production. The ability to lead and direct a show/content while running an efficient control board is essential. * You must be a creative political junkie and have a point of view. * Are organizational skills your superpower? * The ideal candidate must be willing and able to work in partnership with and under the direction of established show host(s) to craft interesting, compelling, and occasionally humorous segments.
• Network and build a list of contacts for news and sports programming
• Schedule guests for News and Content
• Research show and news topics and stories
• Book and create a compelling show/content
• Create and edit compelling original video content is a must.
• Provide creative input on broadcast and news elements
• Social Media proficiency and ability to create written, audio and web content
• Create and produce a professional podcast
• Manage Wide Orbit automation. Strong technical skills needed.
• Schedule and train Producers and Part-time board Operators
• Manage web content management software
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum of 2 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential
• Exeperience with Adobe Audition
• 4 year degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.