Producer - Wfan
AudacyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 6:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Producer - Wfan jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer - Wfan postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer - Wfan?
Full Time Job
NY’s WFAN is looking for a Producer for its on air programming
What You'll Do:
It’s all about content - you will edit and help create compelling content both over the air and for our digital assets, and build the show’s social and digital branding. You will aid show hosts with topic development and provide necessary support advance topics. You will also run the audio-board during shows and are responsible for call screening during the show.
In this role, you will: *
• Work closely with over the air staff, commercial production and digital staff
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local and national buzz
• Use video to help social promotion and digital content
• Candidate must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and ability to maintain composure in fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Technical savvy to handle phone calls and social interaction with listeners
• Have a great attitude
• Knowledge of local and national sporting news and events
• Exceptional digital audio and video editing skills
• Three years of radio producing experience and board-operating experience is required
• Must be able to work weekends and nights as this job may require it
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.