Producer- The Game 95.7 / FM
AudacySan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
Producers are responsible for running the control board, helping to generate topics on a daily basis, assist with guest ideas and edit sound before and after the show. We are looking for a self-starter, who takes control in the studio, can work well with others and take direction. Social media and digital knowledge are preferred
What You'll Do:
• Run control board
• Follow station format
• Arrange and play commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
Working knowledge of digital audio recording and editing equipment preferred. Thorough knowledge of the Bay Area preferred. NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
• 1 years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• Experience running a sound board
• Experience sound editing
• Experience with Wide Orbit
• Experience working with an audio network
• Dependability and punctuality a must
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.