Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking Part-time Producer for its station WSTR.
What You'll Do:
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Scheduling talent appearances.
• Overseeing live remote broadcasts.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential.
• 4 year degree preferred.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).