AudacySan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Producers are responsible for running the control board, helping to generate topics on a daily basis, assist with guest ideas and edit sound before and after the show. We are looking for a self-starter, who takes control in the studio, can work well with others and take direction. Social media and digital knowledge are preferred.
What You'll Do:
• Run control board.
• Follow station format.
• Arrange and play commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs.
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
Working knowledge of digital audio recording and editing equipment preferred. Thorough knowledge of
the Bay Area preferred.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are
subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
• 1 years’ experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• Experience running a sound board.
• Experience sound editing.
• Experience with Wide Orbit.
• Experience working with an audio network.
• Dependability and punctuality a must.
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).