Full Time Job
Audacy, Cleveland is searching for an experienced, Full Time Morning Show Producer for WDOK-FM and WQAL-FM
Duties include editing, handling live phone calls, conceptualizing
topics, arranging guest interviews, playing commercials and IDs according to the
program and commercial logs, following applicable laws and FCC regulations and
executing to the Brand Manager’s direction. Candidates with prior radio experience
and that are familiar with control room operations are preferred but not required.
Editing and production experience is preferred. The right candidate will be a team
player, creative, be computer savvy, and have the flexibility to adapt to a fast paced
What You'll Do:
In addition to items listed in job description above, you will also be responsible for
• Produce programs that meet programming standards.
• Creative contribution to topics and content that airs during the live show and in syndication.
• Contribute to a positive, diverse, creative, productive culture.
• Be a digital contributor and editor of content for the station’s website.
• Be a social media contributor and editor of content for the social media brands.
• Evaluate content/quality/sound and act decisively w/sound judgment.
• Work with new media applications for digital distribution, audience engagement and community networking.
• Make spontaneous, interpretative judgments and solutions in fast-paced environment.
• Manage own workload with priorities based on show content and production.
• Multi-task with a variety of duties.
• Work in compliance with company and FCC policies and procedures.
• Work established schedule and other hours as needed. Travel to and attend station promotional appearances including sales appearances and remote broadcasts.
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• Additional duties as assigned.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Passion for current events, news, pop culture and what’s happening around town.
• Comfortable running (and learning) multiple different board operating styles.
• Working knowledge of computer audio and video software including Adobe
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).