Full Time Job
Audacy - Atlanta is looking to hire a part time Producer for their STAR 94 morning show.
What You'll Do:
• Working closely with morning show air talent to produce features and maintain flow of show content.
• Assist with the creation and placement of morning show digital content on station website and social media.
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station’s FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Scheduling talent appearances.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum of 3 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
• Must be able to work various shifts to include, nights/weekends, holidays, and cover for full-time staff as needed.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).