Producer - Kdka Radio
Part Time Job
Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking a vibrant and detail oriented professional to join the team as a part-time producer on 100.1 FM and AM 1020 KDKA
The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter and resourceful producer who has a passion for content along with strong writing skills, and the ability to ignite conversations in everything from pop culture to news and politics and wants to grow in the industry. Strong understanding of what listeners will engage with and knowledgeable of breaking news, human interest, viral, lifestyle, and entertainment. Interested in working in a fast-paced, communication-driven team environment, and have an understanding and a passion for the integration of social media.
What You'll Do:
• Non On-air Position
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
• On Location Remote Producing
• Recording Readings
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write news stories for the web
• Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
• News/Sports Writing Skills
• Understanding of Social Media
• Booking Guests for Talk Shows
• Other duties as assigned by Management
• Knowledge of automation and production software a plus.
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).