Full Time Job
Audacy Washington, DC is looking for a sports talk show producer for the Team 980’s morning show.
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local buzz
• Build the show’s social brand
• Set an example for your peers
• Exceed traditional expectations
• Candidates should have 1-3 years of sports radio or sports media experience
• Strong communication and management skills
• Deep understanding of the Washington, D.C. area sports and sports radio landscape
• Passion and ability to book big-name guests
• Strong understanding of social media ‘best practices’
• Technically savvy
• Well organized and able to multitask.
• Great attitude
• Ability to handle pressure situations in a mature manner
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).