Producer / Board Operator
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2023 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Producer / Board Operator jobs in Mission-KS
Search all Producer / Board Operator postings
Full Time Job
Audacy Kansas City is looking for a Part Time Producer/Board Operator for our 610 Sports Radio. This position will fill in on nighttime shows, main dayparts and specialized programming throughout the year. Other duties will include on-air responsibilities, social media & sales.
What You'll Do:
• Run the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• May be required to perform light production work
• Other duties as required by management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum of 2 years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).