Producer / Board Operator
Part Time Job
Producer / Board Operator FM / AM
Audacy Rochester is looking for a talented individuals to join our staff as Board Operator/Producer.
What You'll Do:
• Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials, IDs, and music elements according to the program and commercial logs, following applicable laws and FCC regulations
• In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc.
• This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Must be detail-orientated person available to work evenings, overnights, weekends, vacation fill-in and holidays.
Required and Preferred:
• Previous experience running a studio board, editing play-by-play highlights and interviews using a digital editing program such as Adobe Audition or Pro Tools is required.
• The ideal candidate will have previous radio experience running a sound board and editing audio.
• Previous experience as a radio board operator, preferably at a sports talk radio station/network.
• Must have experience with digital operating system (Wide Orbit, Media Touch, Audio Vault, Enco or Profit).
• Must be a team player, computer savvy and have the flexibility to work different shifts, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
• Minimum Education Level: HS diploma or equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.