Producer / Board Operator FM / AM
This was removed by the employer on 8/10/2022 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Producer / Board Operator FM / AM jobs in Rochester-NY
Search all Producer / Board Operator FM / AM postings
Part Time Job
Audacy Rochester is looking for a talented individuals to join our staff as Board Operator/Producer.
What You'll Do:
• Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials, IDs, and music elements according to the program and commercial logs, following applicable laws and FCC regulations
• In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc.
• This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Must be detail-orientated person available to work evenings, overnights, weekends, vacation fill-in and holidays.
Required and Preferred:
• Previous experience running a studio board, editing play-by-play highlights and interviews using a digital editing program such as Adobe Audition or Pro Tools is required.
• The ideal candidate will have previous radio experience running a sound board and editing audio.
• Previous experience as a radio board operator, preferably at a sports talk radio station/network.
• Must have experience with digital operating system (Wide Orbit, Media Touch, Audio Vault, Enco or Profit).
• Must be a team player, computer savvy and have the flexibility to work different shifts, including weekends, overnights and holidays.
• Minimum Education Level: HS diploma or equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).