Producer, 93.7 The Fan
Part Time Job
93.7 The Fan is seeking a Part Time Producer.
What You'll Do:
• Non On-air Position
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
• On Location Remote Producing
• Recording Readings
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write news stories for the web
• Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
• News/Sports Writing Skills
• Understanding of Social Media
• Booking Guests for Talk Shows
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.