AudacyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Podcast Producer, C13originals, A Cadence13 Studio
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company’s ''World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019.'' Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world. We are looking for a Producer to join our C13 Originals team; a great opportunity to produce audio documentaries within the C13Originals Studio division of Cadence13
C13Originals, the Peabody-nominated documentary audio studio, has directed and produced hits such as Gangster Capitalism, Gone South, It Was Said, Hope Through History, Relative Unknown, Long May They Run, No Place Like Home and more.
What You'll Do:
• The primary responsibilities of a Producer on the C13Originals Studio team will be to work on select audio documentary projects, chosen by the C13 Chief Content Officer, under the leadership of the respective project Director. The responsibilities include, but aren't limited to, audio production and editing, field production, research, creative input, engineering sessions, access to and booking story-related guest targets and more. Strong organizational and operational skills are also required responsibilities. This role will also have a voice within our original audio project development and greenlight process as well.
• This position reports directly into the Director of the projects that the Chief Content Officer assigns.
More About You:
• Bachelor Degree
• 2 years in audio production and development experience
• Strong instinct for storytelling and creative development from a production point of view
• Excellent communication, presentation, organization and negotiation skills
• NYC or LA area based
Pursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).