Podcast Marketing Designer
AudacyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios (PSS) is seeking a Designer to join our marketing team, reporting to the Creative Director, Podcast Marketing. You will be responsible for the delivery of creative marketing assets, predominantly series identity design and development, social media promotion, website banners, email headers, and landing pages.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in design with an emphasis on series identity, social media, web banners and landing pages.
What You'll Do:
• Assist the Senior Graphic Designer and the marketing team in the production digital marketing collateral, including digital ad campaigns, material for major partners, website assets, and more
• Assist with production of social content for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, e-commerce sites and more
• Edit and resize video and gif assets, partner sites, and social channels
• Design and layout deck presentations formatting to aid in telling a clean and concise story
• Work with writers and content strategists to define well-integrated social experiences and relaying these concepts through visuals
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cultural and business trends
• Adhere to brand guidelines and project deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment by being flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management
More About You:
• BFA in Graphic or Digital Media Design (or significant equivalent experience)
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (agency experience preferred)
• Self-starter who brings ideas to the table with ability to take feedback and execute on tasks
• Strong portfolio that includes recent work examples, with specific work in digital and social media
• Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Familiar with Google Suite: Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs
• Personal skills that will allow you to work either independently or seamlessly with others, including organization, communication, and attention to detail
• An attitude that fosters personal growth; open to constructive criticism and willing to learn from it moving forward.
• Design experience for social media, digital advertising and email
• Strong ability to adhere to brand guidelines and specifications
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Comprehension on social platform capabilities and specifications
• Understanding of website usability/web optimization best practices
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Premiere Pro
• Experience in print design and layout
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.